BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our website, you confirm that you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms“), which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the website, and you agree to comply with these Terms.
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 23/07/2021.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to other services provided by us and will be explained or made available to you if you use those services.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.bazaarmindmarket.co.uk is a site operated by The Open Door Centre (“We”). We are a registered charity under charity number 1151421 and have our registered office at Bloom Building, Unit 1, Abbey Close, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 5FQ.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at The Open Door Charity, Bloom Building, Unit 1, Abbey Close, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 5FQ.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- Our cookies information at https://bazaarmindmarket.co.uk/cookies/ which sets out information about the cookies used as part of our site.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO, SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of and comply with these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Our content standards apply to any and all content which you upload or contribute to our site (“Content“), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit as well as to the letter of these standards. The standards apply to each part of any Content as well as to its whole.
You warrant that all of your Content complies with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any and all losses or damages that we suffer as a result of any breach of that warranty.
When you upload or post Content to our site, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service to expire when the user deletes the content from the site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your Content.
Your Content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
Your Content must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.]
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. We are not a medical organisation and the information provided on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources. We cannot guarantee the security of these sites, the operation of the links or that they will be virus-free.
Your use of any external sites or resources is at your own risk and subject to their respective terms and conditions and privacy policies.
HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT CONTENT UPLOADED BY OTHER USERS
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on email@example.com.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and in particular we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses or damage.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.